Sweet and Spicy Pork Dry Rub
Adapted from the Oklahoma Pork Council, use rub on any pork roast that will be barbecued low and slow.
Write a review
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl, and use as a rub.
All Qd Up http://www.allqdup.com/